Friday, December 9, 2016

Fund My Cause Review - Legit or Another Online Scam? Find Out The Full MLM Truth Here

Fund My Cause Review

Also before you go any further make sure you watch this video on how to make it in 2017 with your new MLM company.

Eric Worre - Network Marketing Pro


Six-Tier Bitcoin Cash Gifting

There is absolutely no information on the Fund My Cause website signifying who owns or runs the business.

There are many companies like Fund My Cause that live in the grey area. Some of these are Coinomia, cryptoadz, and Pebble Company.

The Fund My Cause website domain, fundmycause.com, was privately registered on October 11, 2016.

The official Fund My Case Facebook group was made by Jim Watts on October 25, 2016.

Watts operates out of Belgium and seems to be a serial MLM underbelly participant. His downlines groups are named “The Early Birds” and “Team Builder Network”.
In The Early Birds Facebook group, Watts refers to Fund My Cause as the group’s “first project”.

Opportunities Watts was endorsing prior to Fund My Cause include these: Leased Ad Space (cash gifting), My Paying Crypto Ads (Ponzi scheme), Zukul Gold (pyramid feeder), The Ads Team (Ponzi scheme), Zukul Ad Network (Ponzi scheme) and My Paying Ads (Ponzi scheme).

Read on for my complete review.

Fund My Cause Product Line


Fund My Cause has absolutely no retailable products or services, with affiliates only capable of marketing Fund My Cause affiliate membership itself.

Fund My Cause Compensation Plan


The Fund My Cause compensation plan has affiliates gift funds to one another through a 2×6 matrix.

Said 2×6 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with 2 spots directly underneath them.

These 2 spots form the initial level of the matrix. The 2nd level of the matrix is created by dividing each of the 2 spots into another 2 spots each (4 positions).

The 3rd to 6th levels of the matrix are created in the same manner, with each new level holding twice as many spots as the preceding level.

A whole 2×6 matrix holds 126 spots. Spots in the matrix are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of new Fund My Cause affiliates.

A new Fund My Cause affiliate signs up and gifts 0.05 BTC to the affiliate who recruited them.

This payment qualifies the affiliate to receive 0.05 BTC from 2 affiliates recruited into the 1st level of their matrix.

All six Fund My Cause matrix levels operate in the same manner as follows:

level 1 – gift 0.05 BTC to the affiliate who recruited you and receive 0.05 BTC from two subsequently recruited affiliates

level 2 – gift another 0.05 BTC and receive 0.05 from four affiliates

level 3 – gift another 0.1 BTC and receive 0.8 BTC from eight affiliates

level 4 – gift another 0.2 BTC and receive 0.2 BTC from sixteen affiliates

level 5 – gift another 0.5 BTC and receive 0.5 BTC from thirty-two affiliates

level 6 – gift another 1 BTC and receive 1 BTC from sixty-four affiliates

Note: The above payments (both paid and received) are monthly recurrent.

Joining

Fund My Cause affiliate membership is completed by a minimum monthly 0.05 BTC gifting payment.

Complete participation in the Fund My Cause income opportunity costs 1.9 BTC per month.

My conclusion

Under the pretext of “contributing to a cause”, Fund My Cause affiliates participate in a six-tier cash gifting scheme.

Nothing at all is marketed or sold to retail customers, with all commissions in Fund My Cause paid from one affiliate to another.

The website states:

“Our goal is to create a community of like-minding individuals who also have a desire to make a difference in this world.”

Under the leadership of Jim Watts, Fund My Cause’s like-minded administrators scam each and every affiliate who joins. If you take a look at Amused Cynic they really go into some problem with business and politics along with some other company reviews sort of like this one.

Bearing in mind, the Fund My Cause Facebook group has no less than 16 administratorss, Fund My Cause was most likely preloaded to the hilt previous to launch.

These preloaded spots see the mainstream of funds passed up through the matrix tiers to Jim Watts and friends.

Just one spot cycling into the 6th matrix tier pulls twenty 0.05 BTC payments from the 1st tier, therefore it only takes a few sixth-tier spots to see most of the money passed up.

Again, as with all cash gifting schemes, once recruitment of new Fund My Cause affiliates dies down gifting payments will also.

The predictable collapse will begin by new Fund My Cause affiliates stopping to pay their monthly gifting fee when nobody is recruited under them.

The affiliates above these affiliates cease getting paid, which means they too stop making their monthly gifting payments.

Bottom line, before you know, this mess has filtered right up to the top of the company matrix, resulting in the vast mainstream of Fund My Cause affiliates losing money.

Thanks for reading. 

For AWESOME MLM Company Reviews you should definitely go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment